Middlebury, Vermont Accommodations and Lodging
Each of our 71 renovated guest rooms are uniquely styled and in harmony with the inn's historical character. Rooms feature modern amenities such as high-speed Internet access, cable tv's, hairdryers, heat lamps, cotton robes, work desks, and more that combine convenience with traditional elegance. We are a favorite among lodging in Middlebury, VT!
When searching for Vermont Inns near Burlington and other local attractions, choose the comfortable, flexible accommodations of The Middlebury Inn! To learn more about our Middlebury, Vermont accommodations, please contact us.
"In the guest rooms, white gauzy curtains drape down from high ceilings, and the beds are covered in white comforters against dark furniture - all with a soothing backdrop of walls in cream and mushroom."
- Rochelle Lash, Travel Columnist, Montreal Gazette
The Inn features Standard Rooms with either one or two Double beds or one Queen bed, Deluxe Rooms with one or two Queen beds and Luxury Rooms with two Queen beds or one King bed. All are designed for comfort and most feature large windows, high ceilings and Victorian accents. In many rooms, you’ll find a comfortable Sofa Bed, a large writing desk, a small refrigerator, and a spacious walk-in closet.
Here are our amenities throughout the Inn to make your stay more pleasant:
- 24-Hour Staffed Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Casual Dining in Morgan’s Tavern
- Check-in Time 3:00pm
- Check-out Time 11:00am
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea in Lobby
- Complimentary Day Passes to Fitness Center
- Complimentary Morning Coffee in Lobby
- Complimentary Wake-up Calls
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Fax Machine
- Flat Screen TV’s
- Free Local Calls
- Free parking
- Green Initiatives
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Mobility Accessible Rooms
- Newspaper in Lobby
- Pet Friendly
- Safe Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Vermont Product Selection in Lobby
- Waterfalls Day Spa